Amayeza information centre is a trusted source of reliable, up-to-date, drug information to health professionals and the consumer. With over 50 years of combined experience in drug information Amayeza is ideally placed to provide both reactive as well as proactive services to the pharmaceutical industry.
Reactive drug information
- Medicine information services are available and companies have outsourced this function to Amayeza on a permanent basis as well as to assist during certain times for example as maternity fill in.
- Product specific help lines e.g before and during new product launch campaigns
- Clinical trial recruitment
- Crisis management information support services during outbreaks or perceived outbreaks, product withdrawals, negative publicity etc.
- Literature searches
- Managed health care including formularies, compilation and maintenance thereof
- Treatment protocols
- Drug utilization reviews
- Patient education
- Maintenance of medical database and expert reports
Proactive drug information services
- The compilation of commissioned articles and conference reporting for medical and consumer journals and magazines
- Compilation and translation of medicine package inserts for pharmaceutical industry.
- Compilation, translation and dissemination of patient information leaflets on medicines, including leaflets for complementary medicines.
- Compilation and submission of clinical trial reports for publication in medical journals.
- Medicine formulary dossier preparations for submission to managed care companies
- The provision of medicines information for medical software programmes and websites.
- Medicine information lectures to pharmacy students.
- Training and continuing education on disease conditions, medicines and medicines management.
- Medical media support and liaison.
Please contact Amayeza for further information: 011 475 2994
If you wish to continue to gain from our service, you are encouraged to subscribe to us as our service is only available to subscribers. For more information, click here.