Lee Baker is the owner of Amayeza information Services, with 34 years of experience in the field of medicines information. In addition Lee:
- Is President of SASTM (the South African Society of Travel Medicine) and a member of SAMEC (the South African Malaria Elimination Committee).
- Presents talks and vaccine training to nurses and other health care professionals.
- Gives lectures at the SASTM (South African Society of Travel Medicine) course on immunisation
- Also Chairperson of the Pharmacy Professional Group for the International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM)
- Has edited a number of books.
- Has attended numerous Travel medicine, Vaccinology and Malaria conferences at which she has presented.
Jacky van Schoor
Jacky van Schoor has 21 years experience in the field of medicine information and a Masters in patient information.
Drug information pharmacist with 6 years medicine information experience coming from public sector.
Drug Information pharmacist with 6 years experience in medicine information, coming from managed healthcare sector.
Drug Information pharmacist with 2 years experience in medicine information, coming from retail pharmacy.
Drug Information pharmacist with a years experience in medicine information, coming from retail pharmacy.