Lee Baker has 26 years experience in the field of medicines information. In addition she:
- Presents vaccine training to nurses and other health care professionals for Sanofi Aventis.
- Gives lectures at the SASTM (South African Society of Travel Medicine) course on immunisation
- Is an executive committee member of SASTM
- Is editor of Immunise Today (bimonthly news letter to health care professionals)
- Has attended 7 vaccinology conferences
- Attends Expanded Program of Immunisation (EPI) meetings and has presented lectures on “Immunisation Updates” for the Gauteng EPI.
- Presented lectures to the Paediatricians Interest Group on “Immunisation schedule”
- Presented the following lectures at FIDSSA and SASTM conferences;
- What’s new in vaccines?
- Barriers to childhood vaccination
- Early immunisation
Jacky van Schoor
Jacky van Schoor has 21 years experience in the field of medicine information and a Masters in patient information.
Drug information pharmacist with 6 years medicine information experience coming from public sector.
Drug Information pharmacist with 4 years experience in medicine information, coming from managed healthcare sector.
Drug Information pharmacist with 2 years experience in medicine information, coming from retail pharmacy.
Drug Information pharmacist with a years experience in medicine information, coming from retail pharmacy.